Delivery schedule and container circulation
Production processes within the industry are subject to rapid changes. The desire for reduced in-house production depths, along with various outsourcing solutions, increasingly puts smart delivery management at the heart of business considerations.
We follow these changes with flexible market-oriented logistics concepts. We integrate manufacturing, warehousing, ordering and the later delivery into a complex, robust supply chain, enabling us to respond flexibly and promptly to market demands and to ensure a reliable supply chain management.
One of the components is container circulation with a whole series of production-related advantages:
- Delivery directly to the installation site
- Normed and/or standardized containers for handling robots
- Constant stock quantities
- Avoiding shortfalls in capacity
- Identifiable throughout the supply chain with RFID / EAN codes